Million Air Jacksonville
Services and Amenities
OUR FBO SERVICES
We take pride in our culture of courteous and efficient service. Our line service department is professional and friendly whether fueling aircraft, greeting passengers, helping with luggage, offering transportation services, moving aircraft, picking up special deliveries or filling any number of special requests. They will make you smile.
No Landing Fees
Nothing is worse than landing at an airport and then seeing a mountain of fees added to your bill. Landing fees, security fees, carbon offset fees (probably someday) and other surprise fees…. Well, we don’t like surprises either so at the Million Air Jacksonville we want to be upfront about how much it is going to cost to land at Cecil. Let’s see….
- Landing fees: none
- Ramp fees: really low and waived with a minimum fuel purchase
- Parking fees: free for the first night and then way less than any other major airports in the area
- Nominal fees for special services like lavs, potable water or GPU.
- If you want the actual low costs for other aircraft, just give us a call or click here.
Crew and Passenger Amenities
Passengers can make themselves at home in our main lounge, conduct business from our conference rooms, or get a quick pick me up in our fully equipped kitchen with vending available. Pilots will enjoy their own crew lounge with satellite TV, wireless internet and oversized recliners.
- Rental cars from Enterprise and Hertz (Hertz Gold members only)
- Chauffeured transportation by Ana’s Limousine
- Catering available through Just for Jets Catering or Panera Bread at (904) 771-7191
- Golf at local golf course including one on the airport
- Full service gym and indoor Olympic pool only a few minutes away. Here is more information about the Cecil Recreation Complex!
- Crew lounge
- Conference room (available with reservation)
- Courtesy crew car (for use up to 2 hours)
- Really High-Speed WiFi Internet Access (none of that DSL stuff!)
- Computer Workstations
- Color Printers with paper!
- Fax Machines
- Cell phone and iPad charging stations (two of them!)
- Showers with toiletries & towels right in the FBO
- Coffee, ice and popcorn
- Tie down
- Overnight ramp space from Cessna 152 to BBJ….or C-5, A380, you name it!
- GPU/Power Carts
- Air starts (Huffers)
- Lavatory cart service
- Potable water available
- Hangar (when space available)
Hours of Operation
- 7AM Monday through 10PM Saturday (24 hours)
- Sunday 7AM until 10PM
- Holidays 7AM until 9PM
- Line Service: On-Call 24 Hours a Day (call-out fee applies on holidays and after hours)
It is hard to put into words the feeling you have when a group of strangers treats you like family. I arrived about 10pm but had called ahead to make sure a cab was waiting (they told me it takes a half hour). The cabbie got lost, and by 11:15p they were happily still waiting with me & harassing the cab dispatcher. They even offered me a free crew car for 24 hrs if I couldn’t wait any longer. It’s the lowest fuel price in the JAX area, but these folks really know how to take care of a customer. It will certainly be my stop again.
Can’t say enough good things about Jacksonville JetPort. We diverted to KVQQ with a maintenance issue discovered in IMC, and were happy to have 12000ft and an ILS coming in. Three JetPort folks met us on the ramp in pouring, blowing rain, gave us large umbrellas, and pushed our plane into the hangar so we could unpack without getting the inside of the plane wet. NOTE: There are no A&P businesses serving small planes on the field, but there IS a college with an aviation department on the airfield. The folks at JetPort gave us the name and number of the A&P professor, who came over to take a look. He didn’t have time to help but briefed his colleague Bob Schwartz from a neighboring airfield, and Bob identified and resolved the issue quickly while we were inside, enjoying the shelter and hot coffee. What friendly hospitality and amazing service!
Best FBO ever! I had a 1/2-day mission in Jacksonville, and they treated my lowly Baron as if it was a BBJ! The ramp personnel were very friendly and exceptionally professional – they even loaded my rental car at the aircraft and drove it to the curbside so I would have minimal delay. Same hospitality and professionalism on departure. These folks really respect my time and help me get things done quickly and safely. I will definitely be back. Great job, Jacksonville Jetport!!!
Randolph B Mahoney
Did anyone mention the Cheap Fuel? you’re going to find that the Jacksonville JetPort is your best value. And we accept almost every contract fuel card including CAA too!
Million Air Jacksonville - Your premier FBO In Northeast Florida
The area’s largest and least expensive airport serving all your corporate and private flying needs.